Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 in Review

2013 was one heck of a year! I've learned so much and look forward to applying my new found knowledge in 2014. I moved, twice. Continued Gennavieve's adoption process; Single Momin' it! Gained not one, not two, but THREE baby cousins (baby Mike and twins Kianalei & Kalena). Watched my youngest brother wrestle for the first time in too long. Here is a few pics taken during 2013. Enjoy.

                         
                       
                                               July 4th in our new apartment!
                
                                                    This girl is such a diva
                             
I met this guy, Andrew! A little about him, he is 11 months older than me, works as a Helicopter Mechanic and has two cats. He enjoys: motorcycles (actually, anything with an engine), guns, building things and TOOLS! We met in June 13' and had a great several months. We spent some time in Bear Lake, Houston and Ely, NV. Looking forward to what 2014 has in store. 
The zoo!! We spent several hot summer days here on our zoo pass! G is finally old enough to enjoy it. Although she seemed to be most amused by the size of the elephant poop than anything else. :/ We LOVE Hogle Zoo!!
My favorite thing about this whole year is that I made it home for Christmas for the first time in several years. Man it felt good to be home! I miss my family and can't wait to go back. 

                              Several more pictures to come once I get them downloaded!! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment